Personal Identification Information
When you fill out registration forms, submit your resume or provide us with other information actively, you will know what information we are collecting because you are actively submitting it. Because we change our offerings and features from time to time, the options you have to provide us with personal information also may change, but here are some examples of situations in which you may decide to provide personal information to us
Non-Personal Identification Information
When you use Job4U, your device is automatically providing information to us so we can respond and customize our response to you.
Web Browser Cookies
We also collect, process and/or use information usingcookies or similar technologies to help us identify you when you visit Job4U and we may share cookies with third-party advertisers or advertising networks to serve you relevant, targeted ads. For more information on cookies and similar tracking mechanisms, how we use them, and how you can control them, please see the section entitled
How we use collected information
Job4U may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service
- Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience
- We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To process payments
- We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site feature
- To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails
- We may use the email address to send them information and updates pertaining to their order. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How we protect your information
We employ physical, electronic, and managerial measures to safeguard the information we collect online. However, no company can fully eliminate security risks, so we cannot make guarantees about any part of our services.
Sharing your personal information
We use affiliated and unaffiliated service providers all over the world that help us deliver our service and run our business subject to strict confidentiality agreements. These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us
Third Party Websites
Via "web beacons" (also known as Internet tags, pixel tags, tracking pixels, and clear GIFs) on our website, third parties can collect information such as the IP address of the device, the URL of the web page, the time the page was viewed, the type of browser used, and any additional information in cookies that may have been set by the third party.
Your acceptance of these terms
In using the Job4U Services and/or the Job4U Websites, you consent to the collections and use of the personal information by Job4U in the ways described hereinabove (which may change from time to time) unless and until you inform Job4U to the contrary here.